|Uplink from the Underground|
|Book Series||Left Behind: The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Release Date||October, 2002|
|Preceded By||Horsemen of Terror|
|Followed By||Death at the Gala|
"Uplink from the Underground" is the 24th book of the Left Behind: The Kids series. Its release date was in October of 2002. It was written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
A daring plan by the kids at the schoolhouse may cost them everything and put a friend in grave danger. Will they continue their bold scheme?
In Israel, Judd must try to stop an assassination attempt while Lionel and Sam spread the word about the start of the secret meetings. Will the Young Trib Force stay together as the latest judgement takes its toll?
Original Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Judd Thompson Jr.
- Vicki Byrne
- Lionel Washington
Other Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Mark Eisman
- Conrad Graham
- Darrion Stahley
- Natalie Bishop (first appearance)
- Janie McCanyon (becomes a believer)
- Melinda Bentley
- Carl Meninger
- Sam Goldberg
- First appearance of Natalie Bishop.
- First appearance of Z-Van.
- Janie McCanyon becomes a believer. She is the last student from Nicolae Carpathia High School and the last person in the schoolhouse to become a believer.
- Mark Eisman steals a satellite truck to help Vicki spread the message to the GC satellite schools all over the world.
- Vicki learns of Nada's death.
- First appearance of General Zimmerman.
- Last appearance of Marjorie Amherst.
- Carl Meninger's first POV.