|The Rise of False Messiahs|
|Book Series||Left Behind: The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Release Date||May, 2004|
|Preceded By||Bounty Hunters|
|Followed By||Ominous Choices|
"The Rise of False Messiahs" is the 35th book of the Left Behind: The Kids series. It's release date was in May of 2004. It was written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
As the world spins out out of control, the Global Community goes on the attack. Bounty hunters looking for easy money captured Judd and Lionel in South Carolina. Will they escape or face the blade?
In Petra, Sam Goldberg and Mr. Stein come up with a daring rescue plan. Their travels will allow them to witness a gruesome display or evil and a miracle of God.
Vicki Byrne prays for Judd and Lionel and tries to help her pregnant friend Cheryl Tifanne. When the girl becomes ill, Vicki wonders if her baby will survive.
Original Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Judd Thompson Jr.
- Vicki Byrne
- Lionel Washington
Other Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Mark Eisman
- Conrad Graham
- Darrion Stahley
- Sam Goldberg
- Janie McCanyon
- Tanya Spivey
- Tom Gowin(death)
- Luke Gowin(death)
- Carl Meninger(last appearance)
- Cheryl Tiffane
- Zeke Zuckermandel Jr.
- Colin Dial
- Becky Dial
- Mitchell Stein
- Aron Ben-Eliezar
- Tsion Ben-Judah
- Rabbi Ben-Eliezar
- Nicolae Carpathia
- Leon Fortunato
- Kruno Fulcire
- Lee McCarty(only appearance)
- Brooke McCarty(only appearance)
- Joel Ben-Eliezar(only appearance)
- Max(last appearance)
- Albert(last appearance)
- Unnamed Jewish woman(death)
- Tom Gowin and Luke Gowin are both martyred.
- This is the last appearance of Carl Meninger.
- This is Carl Meninger's first appearance since book 25.
- The only appearance of Lee McCarty.
- The only appearance of Brooke McCarty.
- It is revealed that Joel Ben-Eliezar accepted the mark of Carpathia.
- Tom Gowin
- Luke Gowin
- Unnamed Jewish woman