|Secrets of New Babylon|
|Book Series||Left Behind: The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Release Date||July, 2002|
|Preceded By||A Dangerous Plan|
|Followed By||Escape from New Babylon|
"Secrets of New Babylon" is the 21st book of the Left Behind: The Kids series. Its release date was in July of 2002. It was written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
A startling discovery awaits Judd Thompson in New Babylon.
Judd's friend lies gravely ill from a mysterious illness while Lionel and Samuel try to get home. Back in the States, Vicki Byrne desperately tries to warn believes of Global Community arrests. Is there really an impostor luring believes into a trap?
Original Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Judd Thompson Jr.
- Vicki Byrne
- Lionel Washington
Other Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Mark Eisman
- Conrad Graham
- Darrion Stahley
- Carl Meninger (voice)
- Charlie (becomes a believer)
- Sam Goldberg
- Pavel Rudja (death)
- Anton Rudja (first appearance)
- Daniel "Dan" Nieters (only appearance)
- Greg Sowers (last appearance)
- Roger Cornwell (last appearance)
- Omer's mother (only appearance)
- Lenore Barker
- Kasim (first appearance)
- Pete Davidson
- Mac McCullum
- Nicolae Carpathia
- Peter Mathews
- Kweesa Darjonelle (only appearance)
- Chris Traickin (first appearance)
- Melinda Bentley
- Janie McCanyon
- Omer (first appearance)
- Pavel Rudja dies from the illness that put him in his wheelchair.
- Charlie becomes a believer.
- Janie tries to kill herself but Charlie stops her at the last minute by dousing her with water.
- Only appearance of Dan Nieters, a friend of Nada's brother Kasim.
- First appearance of Pavel's father, Anton Rudja.
- Last appearance of Roger Cornwell.
- First appearance of Omer.
- Only appearance of Omer's mother.
- First appearance of Kasim.
- Last appearance of Greg Sowers.
- Mac McCullum tells Judd and Lionel how Rayford Steele helped Mac to become a believer. He also mentions Irene Steele and Raymie Steele, but not by name.