|Horsemen of Terror|
|Book Series||Left Behind: The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Release Date||October 1, 2002|
|Preceded By||Escape from New Babylon|
|Followed By||Uplink from the Underground|
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
Vicki and the others at the schoolhouse witness a powerful answer to prayer. Then their worst fears are realized as the Global Community sets a plan in motion to trap believers. Will the kids be forced underground?
Original Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
Other Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Mark Eisman
- Conrad Graham
- Sam Goldberg
- Nada (death)
- Darrion Stahley
- Melinda Bentley (becomes a believer)
- Yitzhak Weizmann
- Mitchell Stein
- Jeff Williams (last appearance)
- Stan Barber (only appearance)
- Jenni (last appearance)
- Lenore Barker
- Mac McCullum
- Abdullah Smith
- Nicolae Carpathia
- Leon Fortunato
- Deputy Commander Woodruff (last appearance, death)
- Mr. Goldberg (last appearance, death)
- Marjorie Amherst
- Neal Damosa (first appearance)
- Jurgen Haase (only appearance)
- Unnamed Global Community Jailer (only appearance, death)
- Nada is killed by a Global Community jailer while trying to save Mr. Stein. She is the fourth member of The Young Tribulation Force to die. The first was Chaya Stein, the second was Ryan Daley, the third was John Preston, the fifth was Natalie Bishop, the sixth was Tom Gowin, the seventh was Luke Gowin, and the eighth was Mark Eisman.
- Deputy Commander Woodruff is killed by the horsemen.
- Mr. Goldberg is killed by the horsemen. He never accepts the message of Christ, much to Sam's dismay.
- Marjorie Amherst makes her first appearance since Judd Thompson Jr.'s graduation at Nicolae High in book 8.
- Melinda Bentley finally becomes a believer and joins The Young Tribulation Force.
- Jamal's wife's name is revealed to be Lina.
- The only appearance of Jurgen Haase, a Global Community doctor.