|Fire from Heaven|
|Book Series||Left Behind:The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Release Date||May 25th, 2001|
|Preceded By||Battling the Commander|
|Followed By||Terror in the Stadium|
"Fire From Heaven" is the 16th book of the Left Behind: The Kids series. Its release date was May 25th, 2001. It was written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
Threatened by a huge meteor, John must make a life-threatening decision aboard the Global Community ship Peacekeeper One. With the danger increasing, the kids near Chicago must assume new identities. Judd and Vicki are at odds over the group's next move. Will the kids stay together?
Original Members of the Young Tribulation Force:
- Judd Thompson Jr.
- Vicki Byrne
- Lionel Washington
Other members of the Young Tribulation Force:
- Mark Eisman
- Conrad Graham
- Darrion Stahley
- John Preston (death)
- Pete Davidson
- Tsion Ben-Judah
- Chloe Steele Williams
- Boyd Walker (last appearance)
- Jim Pelton (only appearance,death)
- Mitchell Stein
- Zeke Zuckermandel Sr. (first appearance in the kids series)
- Zeke Zuckermandel Jr. (first apperance in the kids series)
- Sally (last appearance)
- Nicolae Carpathia
- Melinda Bentley
- Carl Meninger (first appearance)
- Terell Blancka (picture only, death)
- Unnamed captain of the Peacekeeper 1 (only appearance,death)
- Unnamed crew members of the Peacekeeper 1 (only appearance,deaths)
- Red (death)
- Clyde (death, only appearance)
- Joyce (picture only, death)
- Taylor Graham
- John Preston's only POV
- John Preston is killed during the second trumpet judgment. He is the third member of the Young Tribulation Force to die. The first is Chaya Stein, the second is Ryan Daley, the fourth is Nada, the fifth is Natalie Bishop, the sixth is Tom Gowin, the seventh is Luke Gowin, and the eighth is John's cousin Mark Eisman.
- The first appearance of Carl Meninger. John saves his life by giving up his spot on Peacekeeper 1's small submarine for him.
- One of only two times when a POV in heaven is shown. When John died in the fourth chapter, "Splashdown", heaven is shown. The other time was when Mark Eisman died in book 39.
- The only appearance of Jim Pelton.
- 12 people that occupied the Peacekeeper 1 entered the escape submarine: Carl Meninger and six other Peacekeeper 1 crew members, and five hostages that Jim and the others from The Peackeeper 1 rescued from a pirate ship.
- First appearance of Zeke Zuckermandel Jr. in the Left Behind: The Kids series.
- The second trumpet judgment takes place.
- The third trumpet judment takes place.
- Judd, Vicki, Lionel, Conrad, and Darrion get fake identification cards.
- Mark Eisman's first POV.
- It is revealed that Terell Blancka was executed by the Global Community for letting the Young Tribulation Force escape.
- It is also revealed that Joyce, the girl that accused Vicki of killing Mrs. Jenness, was also killed by the Global Community to eliminate everyone associated with the Young Tribulation Force.
- Last appearance of Boyd Walker. It is unknown what happened to him afterwards.
- Red's death.
- The only appearance of Clyde.
- Last appearance of Sally.
- Charlie gives Felicia water to drink, not aware that the drink contains poisonous Wormwood.
- John Preston
- Jim Pelton
- Captain of The Peacekeeper One
- Commander Terell Blancka (confirmed)
- Joyce (confirmed)