|Death at the Gala|
|Book Series||Left Behind: The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Release Date||February 1st, 2003|
|Preceded By||Uplink from the Underground|
|Followed By||The Beast Arises|
"Death at the Gala" is the 25th book of the Left Behind: The Kids series. Its release date was in February 1st, 2003. It was written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
A Global Community raid forces the kids in Illinois to abandon the schoolhouse, but not before Vicki has a final word for her satellite audience.
In Israel, Judd and Lionel attempt to stop an assassination plot and prepare for a deadly prophecy? Will this be the end of two of their beloved friends?
Original Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Judd Thompson Jr.
- Vicki Byrne
- Lionel Washington
Other Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Mark Eisman
- Conrad Graham
- Carl Meninger
- Tom Gowin
- Luke Gowin
- Darrion Stahley
- Janie McCanyon
- Melinda Bentley
- Sam Goldberg
- Natalie Bishop
- Kasim Ameer
- Mitchell Stein
- Mac McCullum
- Jamal Ameer
- Lina Ameer
- Ginny Shairton
- Bo Shairton
- Nicolae Carpathia
- Leon Fortunato
- Peter Mathews (confirmed death)
- This is Carl Meninger's final POV.
- Carl's career in the Global Community ends.
- Natalie Bishop's last name is revealed.
- The Young Tribulation Force is finally forced to relocate from the schoolhouse to Maxwell Stahley's hideaway in Wisconsin.
- The schoolhouse in Illinois burns down.
- Peter Mathews (confirmed)