|Attack of Apollyon|
|Book Series||Left Behind: The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Release Date||March 1, 2002|
|Preceded By||Darkening Skies|
|Followed By||A Dangerous Plan|
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
As freezing temperatures envelop the earth, Judd tries to figure out his next move. Lionel struggles to help a friend. Back at the schoolhouse, Vicki pulls the kids together in the midst of the worst judgment yet. Mark prepares himself to meet a mysterious friend of his late cousin- but can he be trusted?
As a strange star falls to earth, the Young Trib Force knows the next judgment is near- one so terrible it will be announced from heaven first. Will the kids make it through? Find out in the amazing book. And don't forget to buy our other 21 books still left in the series!
Original Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
Other Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Mark Eisman
- Darrion Stahley
- Conrad Graham
- Carl Meninger (becomes a believer)
- Sam Goldberg
- Nicolae Carpathia (mentioned only, no physical appearance)
- Peter Mathews
- Deputy Commander Woodruff
- Mr. Goldberg
- Carl Meninger becomes a believer.
- First book in the series in which Ryan Daley isn't written about at all.
- Janie McCanyon is stung by the locusts.
- Sam Goldberg tells Judd and Lionel to refer to him by his nickname, Sam. That is how he is addressed during the rest of the series.
- First appearance of Lenore.
- First physical appearance of Deputy Commander Woodruff.